Ace the Fitness Race with
- 7 g of Instantized BCAA in optimal (2:1:1)
3.5 g Leucine
1.75 g Iso – Leucine
1.75 g Valine
- 1 g of Citrulline (precursor of arginine)
- 1 g of Glutamine
- 2 mg Vitamin B6
The three amino acids function alone or as a group to trigger protein production for muscle growth and repair along with three important nutrients
- Leucine stimulates muscle growth and strength. It regulates blood sugar before and after exercise.
- Valine prevents muscle breakdown during exercise and supports muscle metabolism and growth.
- Isoleucine helps with energy production and increases nitrogen growth in muscle cells.
Three Other Important Nutrients
- L-Citrulline can be recycled to arginine in the citrulline-NO cycle, in turn contributing to nitric oxide production.
- Glutamine plays an important role in muscle function during and after exercise.
- Vitamin B6 being the water soluble vitamin gets lose in sweat during strenuous exercise and training.