Enhanced Athlete YK-11 60 Caps
Enhanced Athlete – Mutant (YK-11)
Enhanced Athlete – Mutant (YK-11) – contains 5 mg per capsule and 60 capsules per jar. YK-11 seems to be a super-SARM based on the reviews, while in reality YK-11 is not a typical SARM. It is a new synthetic steroid based on 5-α-dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a stronger form of testosterone that targets androgen receptors in the prostate, genitals, hair and liver. YK-11 has gained much interest in the bodybuilding world because of its potency and ability to build muscle mass quickly with minimal side effects.
- 5 mg x 60 capsules
- Strong anabolic compound with fewer side effects than a steroid
- Improves muscle mass by inhibiting myostatin
- Increases muscle building with fewer side effects than prohormones
- No estrogenic side effects
- No hepatoxicity so safe to stack-in with another SARM or prohormone
- Faster muscle growth than any natural test booster
- Improved recovery
The most common dose is 10-15 mg/day, but is also very effective at 5 mg, which is the recommended starting dose for new subjects. Some report doses up to 30 mg without side effects.
The half-life of YK-11 is 6-10 hours, so the ideal dosage strategy is to split each daily dose in two. By taking two doses per day, YK11 levels should remain more stable, although there is no clinical evidence to confirm this.