Fish Oils contain long-chain fatty acids, including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eiscosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are omega-3 fatty acids with important roles in numerous metabolic functions. DHA and EPA are essential fats that cannot be made by your body. So, consuming them through foods like salmon and supplements such as the Fish Oil SoftGels is the only way to get DHA and EPA. Better yet, our Fish Oil SoftGels are enteric coated, which means that you get all of the benefits of fish oils without the fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating. Omega-3 are also important for muscle activity, immunity and digestion. Bodybuilders and other athletes also utilize this popular supplement for its anti-inflammatory properties. Some people believe it may boost muscle strength, improve range of motion, and provide numerous other benefits.
- 1,000 mg Fish Oil per softgel
- 180 EPA / 120 DHA per softgel
- Supports Heart Health*
- work is carried out at low temperatures;
- the contact time with the hot surface of the distiller can be reduced.
- work at very low pressure;
- improve steam flow;
- optimize the heat exchange within the distiller