Yamamoto Nutrition Fish OIL 90 softgel
Yamamoto® Nutrition Fish OIL is a dietary supplement with a high content of fatty acids such as omega-3 EPA and DHA, which are obtained from concentrated fish oil by means of molecular distillation.
EPA and DHA contribute to normal heart function (the beneficial effect is obtained from a daily intake of 250 mg EPA and DHA), and DHA also contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and normal eyesight (the beneficial effect is achieved with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA).
The majority of organic substances can be subject to change if they are treated at high temperatures for a long period of time.
Distillation is a process that certain substances are subjected to in order to increase their purity.
This innovative distillation technique ensures that:
- work is carried out at low temperatures;
- the contact time with the hot surface of the distiller can be reduced.
In order to have such properties, the distillers must:
- work at very low pressure;
- improve steam flow;
- optimize the heat exchange within the distiller
It is clear that extracting omega-3s using these techniques can only lead to higher quality of the active ingredients.
Yamamoto® Nutrition Fish OIL contains only the essential fatty acids omega-3 EPA and DHA, which are obtained from concentrated fish oil by means of molecular distillation.
Out of stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
MuscleTech Platinum 100% Fish Oil
- 300mg EPA/DHA
- No fishy aftertaste
- Enteric coated soft gels
All Nutrition Omega 3, 1000mg – 60 caps
Livwell Nutritions Premium Fish Oil 60 Softgels
Olimp Sports GOLD OMEGA 3 SPORT EDITION – 120 Capsules
- Easy diet supplementation in high-quality Omega 3 fatty acids
- High portions of EPA and DHA
- Contribution to normal function of the heart*, of the brain** and to themaintenance of normal vision**
- Due to vitamin E content, contribution to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Simple and convenient supplementation due to easy to swallow gel capsules
Kevin Levrone GOLD OMEGA 3-6-9 FISH OIL 100 Softgels
- EPA and DHA polyunsaturated fatty acids have a beneficial effect on the proper functioning of the heart
- Maintaining an optimal supply of omega-3 fatty acids can be a valuable support for people with cardiovascular problems
- DHA acid supports proper brain function and vision
- Supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids may be helpful for the problem of excessive dry eye and related abnormalities
- A diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids may be valuable in addressing inflammation and oxidative stress[4,5]
Dexter Jackson Supplements OMEGA-3 90 SOFTGELS
Fish Oils contain long-chain fatty acids, including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eiscosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are omega-3 fatty acids with important roles in numerous metabolic functions. DHA and EPA are essential fats that cannot be made by your body. So, consuming them through foods like salmon and supplements such as the Fish Oil SoftGels is the only way to get DHA and EPA. Better yet, our Fish Oil SoftGels are enteric coated, which means that you get all of the benefits of fish oils without the fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating. Omega-3 are also important for muscle activity, immunity and digestion. Bodybuilders and other athletes also utilize this popular supplement for its anti-inflammatory properties. Some people believe it may boost muscle strength, improve range of motion, and provide numerous other benefits.
Muscletech PLATINUM 100% OMEGA FISH OIL 100 Servings
Platinum 100% Omega Fish Oil delivers ultra-pure fish oils, which are an excellent source of the omega-3 fatty acids docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Fish oils help speed up recovery time, burn body fat and promote muscle growth.
Now Foods Omega-3 Fish Oil 100 Softgel
- 1,000 mg Fish Oil per softgel
- 180 EPA / 120 DHA per softgel
- Supports Heart Health*
There are no reviews yet.